The Post Foundation has partnered with the Battle Creek Community Foundation who will serve as a permanent local repository of the assets of the Post Foundation of Battle Creek. Through this partnership the Post Foundation will remain a local legacy of the Post family of employees forever.
Donations can be made by:
- Contribution form – click to download or pick one up from:
– Post Community Credit Union
– Post Balloon/Cereal Store
– The Battle Creek Community Foundation located downtown Battle Creek
- Automatic withdrawal from Post Community Credit Union (Retirees only)
- Post Foods payroll check withholdings
- Cash or check
- Securities (annuities, stocks, insurance policies, etc.)
- Visiting BCCF Online to make a gift
- Making a gift as part of your estate, contact the Battle Creek Community Foundation 269-962-2181
Donations are tax deductible for donors.